PORSCHE SERVICING - audi SERVICING
SERVICE - MAINTENANCE - REPAIRS - MOT'S & TYRES
WHEEL ALIGNMENT - DIAGNOSTICS - PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTIONS - ACCIDENT REPAIRS - WHEEL REFURBISHMENT & PERFORMANCE UPGRADES - Number plates.
*PORSCHE FIXED PRICING BELOW*
Our workshop technicians and key staff are trained up to a high standard, allowing us to service, repair and diagnose all faults using our knowledge and state of the art diagnostics equipment. We are able to carry out diagnosis and servicing on all Porsche's and Audi's, up to present day models.
Brookspeed are one of the few independent Porsche Specialists in the UK that use the most up to date PIWIS 3 testers on your Porsche.
Convertible hood and plastic rear window replacement. Replacement window regulators.
Extremely competitive labour rates. Honest, reliable and friendly service.
We also have full body shop facilities at our disposal which allow us to repair all aspects of your cars bodywork, including insurance and accidental damage.
Wi-Fi, Tea and Coffee while you wait.
Heading out of Southampton Airport, Train Station or Cruise Terminal. Have your car serviced and stored while you are away. We will give you and your luggage a lift to and from your departure point.
If you are happy with Brookspeed's service we will also look after any make of car you or family members own.
911 Fixed price servicing
Your 911 is in the best hands at Brookspeed Porsche Service Centre.
Here is a breakdown of what is included and the pricing structure of servicing work.
Minor service includes:
• Fault code analysis
• Replacement of pollen filter
• Replacement of oil filter and engine oil using Mobil oil
• Inspection of: vehicle underside and engine compartment, coolant hoses, coolant (level and antifreeze check), radiator, air intake, brake system, brake hoses and lines, drive shafts, tyres, locks and latches, electrical equipment, horn, windscreen wiper washing system, power steering and fluid level check and lighting system (including headlights and indicators)
• Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
Major service includes:
All items in minor service as detailed plus:
• Replacement of air cleaner element
• Spark plugs
• Check condition, and adjust if required: fuel system, parking brake, clutch, steering gear, tie rod ends, axle joints, running gear, exhaust system, suspension, seat belts, throttle actuation and Polyrib belt
All of the above items are included in the fixed pricing structure.
PORSCHE Boxster/ Cayman/ Cayenne Servicing: All Minor and Major services include a full vehicle health check.
PORSCHE Cayenne, Macan, Panamera Servicing: All Minor and Major services include a full vehicle health check.
PORSCHE 924/ 944/928 Servicing: All Minor and Major services include a full vehicle health check.