Your Porsche is in the best hands at Brookspeed Porsche Service Centre.
Here is a breakdown of what is included and the pricing structure of servicing work.
MINOR SERVICE INCLUDES:
• Fault code analysis
• Replacement of pollen filter
• Replacement of oil filter and engine oil using Mobil oil
• Inspection of: vehicle underside and engine compartment, coolant hoses, coolant (level and antifreeze check), radiator, air intake, brake system, brake hoses and lines, drive shafts, tyres, locks and latches, electrical equipment, horn, windscreen wiper washing system, power steering and fluid level check and lighting system (including headlights and indicators)
• Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective operation followed by final post-drive fluid level check.
MAJOR SERVICE INCLUDES:
All items in minor service as detailed plus:
• Replacement of air cleaner element
• Spark plugs included
• Check condition, and adjust if required: fuel system, parking brake, clutch, steering gear, tie rod ends, axle joints, running gear, exhaust system, suspension, seat belts, throttle actuation and Polyrib belt.
All of the above items are included in the fixed pricing structure.