Autowatch Ghost-II CANbus Immobiliser
Next generation vehicle protection.
The Ghost protects your car from key-cloning, hacking, and even key theft. The Ghost has no key-fobs or LED indications to give away its location. The Ghost uses the buttons in your vehicle such as those on the steering wheel, door panels or centre console, to allow you to make a unique, changeable, disarm sequence (like a PIN code) that must first be entered before you can drive your car. Just like your credit card but you can make your car disarm sequence even safer by making it up to 20 presses long!
Get your car protected today from just £499 (RRP inclusive of VAT and installation)
The Ghost is the original aftermarket CAN bus immobiliser. Protect your car from theft like nothing else on the market today.
Now TASSA verified. Who is TASSA? TASSA is a 3rd party group of industry experts from police and security testing backgrounds. For more information on them go to www.tassa.pro
The new TASSA verified Ghost-II systems also includes a special vehicle marking system used by insurance companies across Europe linking to the International Security Register.
- Immobilisation by communicating with the ECU
- Disarm sequence via buttons on steering wheel / dash
- No transmitted radio frequency signals
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- User changeable disarm sequence
- Service / Valet mode means the disarm sequence is never compromised
- Secure, unique emergency code should the disarm sequence be forgotten
- Mobile application can connect to 2 phones to allow quick disarm