Considering Selling Your Porsche Or Performance Car
We can sell your car for you! Please call: 02380 641672 Fees Start At £975.00
- For the two years of Covid, Brookspeed serviced & maintained our 2016 BMW 218SE Convertible. On each occasion, Martin collected the car from us in Ocean Village, drove it to Chandlersford and brought it back that evening MoT'd and serviced (and cleaned!).When we decided, a month ago, to give up driving, Martin offered to sell the car for us. He picked it up, did all (and I mean all) the paperwork including advertising online and now (less than four weeks later) Brookspeed have sold the car a... Read More
- A BIG thank you to Rob and all the staff at Brookspeed. I can`t thank them enough, I got 5 star plus service from them all. I sold my car using their sale or return service, I got an excellent price for my car. I also used them to get a full service on my Porsche, that also was excellent. I would highly recommend their service`s to anyone. I will definitely use them again. Many thanks Mike Bailey.
- Extremely professional and friendly! Really quick turnaround on everything too, I cannot thank Lisa and the team enough!
- This garage is absolutely amazing and have always given me honest advice, looked after my Audi's and I wouldn't go anywhere else now! Lovely people!
- Excellent service department run by true knowledgeable enthusiast's, you can now buy your next used Porsche there too.
- Great service for MOT and annual service for my much loved Boxster S. I had an issue with the battery a while back and they advised over the phone before dispatching a technician to my home to resolve the issue. Took a donation only for their efforts - fantastic service and I thoroughly recommend for anyone who loves their car. They will too!
- Really pleased to find this Porsche specialist- they are very knowledgeable and went to a lot of trouble to explain what needed to be done. Technician was very clear when he explained and showed me under my Boxster what required attention and certainly was not there to find work, more so to save me money! The office staff were so helpful and really friendly too. The owner of the business was happy to spend time with me as well so in a summing up I’d say that I would highly recommend this c... Read More
- Just got car back from major service - very thorough inspection of car. Staff very friendly and informative. I was kept up to speed and consulted always beforehand if some unexpected parts were faulty and had to be subsequently replaced. Never seen a cleaner car when I picked it up too! Outstanding service!
- I got my first ever Porsche (a 2001 boxster) a little under a year ago. Whilst I did not get this car from Brookspeed, I visited them for some "novice" advice. Considering I had not made an appointment/did not get my car from them, they were brilliant and were very attentive and very objective. Having spent a great summer driving this car, I've been back to them over the summer to get an indicator stalk replaced/fitted, have a new exhaust and, more recently, following my MOT advisories, had new ... Read More
- I'm lucky enough to have been the proud owner of a 2001 986 for three years now and have been using Brookspeed throughout my ownership. From the initial pre-purchase inspection (which helped significantly with the negotiation with the dealer); minor and major servicing; to my most recent exhaust fit. Dealing with them has been a real delight; Martin, Ian, Janine, Jason, Simon and the rest of the workshop crew are all very friendly, professional and willing to help and offer sensible advice whene... Read More